MARIETAS ISLAND BEACH OF LOVE EXPERIENCE SHARED GROUP
A beautiful beach hidden underneath an opening on the main island, out of sight and out of reach from the rest of the world! Our Beach of Love tour from Sayulita grants you access to this magical hidden cove, where visitor numbers are limited by the National Park, meaning your experience won’t be overcrowded.
The Beach of Love tour is an amazing vacation experience for all the family, or will even make for a perfect romantic getaway for you and your other half. Located around an hour’s boat ride from Sayulita, our Beach of Love tour takes you to a magical secluded beach hidden beneath the beautiful Islas Marietas. Access to the Beach of Love is limited by the National Park, meaning no crowds and a real feeling of adventure as you explore this mysterious hidden cove. Go on a snorkel safari in the crystal clear waters, swim in the bay, relax in the shade, or hang out on the picturesque beach as the pacific ocean laps at your feet. The Beach of Love is the ultimate island adventure!
*2 Minimun People Required
WILDMEX PUNTA MITA
Recently, Beach of Love access has been limited by the National Park admin and the new regulation has the following guidelines:
- Only 116 people are allowed to visit Beach of Love per day.
- Beach of Love is closed to visitors on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Trips are scheduled on Low Tide.
- Access times to Beach of Love during your visit can be changed at any time by National Park staff.
- Pregnant women are restricted from this tour for security reasons.
- Use of sunscreen is prohibited in the Hidden Beach.
- Due to the high demand on this service, cancellation is not possible once that is booked.
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems can't participate.
- Age restrictions: 10 years old min.
- To protect endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour for federal regulations