MOUNTAIN BIKING IN MALPASO SINGLETRACKS
MTB 1 ON 1
This ride takes riders into the deep untouched jungle, with lush and impressive vegetation and great dirt.
Proudly built by Wildmex, the Malpaso SIngletrack Trails are some of the first Mountain Biking Specific designed and built trails in Mexico. Suitable for a relatively wide range of riders, from the adventurous beginner to advanced riders, this trail system is designed out of a series of loops and side trails that can offer from a mellow Singletrack to a challenging and fast ride with berms, jumps, steep climbs and rock gardens.
The options on this ride can go from a 1 hour quick spin to a 2.5 hour technically and physically demanding ride, with a few hundred meters of altitude gain.
What to Bring
WildMex offers the best quality surf tours and activities in Punta Mita and Sayulita! To accommodate each of our guests, all of our excursions are exclusive, requiring previous reservations.
ACTIVITIES: SURF / SUP / MTB / HIKE / BOAT TOUR *Restrictions Apply on Holidays
- 24 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 24 hours notice (last-minute cancellations) –70% adventure credit or 50% refund.
- No-show, or late arrival – No refund. 50% adventure credit.
- Boat or snorkeling activities have no refund or credit for any reason.
*Restrictions: During Christmas, New Year (Dec 22- Jan 6 th), Holy Week, and Easter due to our high demand:
- 48 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 48 hours, as well as a no-show, and late arrival – No refund.
SURF CAMP WITH ACCOMMODATION
- 90 days notice –50% refund on accommodation and full refund on Surf Lessons.
- Less than 90 days notice (last-minute cancellations) – no refund, Full credit on the Surfing portion of Camp.
- NOTE: Once your surf camp started, surf lesson reschedule require:
- 24 hours or more notice – reschedule date or time.
- Less than 24 hours, as well as a no-show and late arrival – a lesson lost.
- Guests are responsible for meeting at WildMex Punta Mita at the agreed time to go back to their original meeting point at Sayulita.
- If you’re not on time at the agreed time or location, it will be your responsibility to make your way back to Sayulita.
- If Wildmex considers it necessary to reschedule our services due to Bad Weather Conditions, you can;
- Choose a different time on the same day.
- Choose a different day.
- 70% refund.
In the rare case WildMex, with 20+ years of experience, has to cancel your activity due to precluding Weather Conditions you will get:
Note: Our Staff is paid "per event", we try to schedule them as far in advance as possible so that our guests can get the quality service they deserve and our staff can plan their lives. Our Cancellation policy is intended to honor our staff's time and effort, and to help us provide a well-planned and memorable experience for our guests.