PUNTA SAYULITA MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL TOUR MTB 1 ON 1
This ride takes riders into the deep untouched jungle, with lush and impressive vegetation and great dirt.
This mountain bike experience in Sayulita is not one to miss! The MTB ride departs from Sayulita and takes you to the nearby mountain bike trails to secluded beaches and through the lush jungle ecosystem. This trip is great for groups with different ability levels, looking for a MTB ride that can be flexible and adapted as you go.
The ride can vary from a 1-hour mellow beginner ride to a 2.5 hour intense XC ride. There are some nice single track trail options with steep uphills and technical descents. On this adventure, you will be able to experience some beautiful secluded beaches and get a feeling for the surrounding jungle in the area.
What to Bring
WildMex offers the best quality surf tours and activities in Punta Mita and Sayulita! To accommodate each of our guests, all of our excursions are exclusive, requiring previous reservations.
ACTIVITIES: SURF / SUP / MTB / HIKE / BOAT TOUR *Restrictions Apply on Holidays
- 24 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 24 hours notice (last-minute cancellations) –70% adventure credit or 50% refund.
- No-show, or late arrival – No refund. 50% adventure credit.
- Boat or snorkeling activities have no refund or credit for any reason.
*Restrictions: During Christmas, New Year (Dec 22- Jan 6 th), Holy Week, and Easter due to our high demand:
- 48 hours or more notice – full refund.
- Less than 48 hours, as well as a no-show, and late arrival – No refund.
SURF CAMP WITH ACCOMMODATION
- 90 days notice –50% refund on accommodation and full refund on Surf Lessons.
- Less than 90 days notice (last-minute cancellations) – no refund, Full credit on the Surfing portion of Camp.
- NOTE: Once your surf camp started, surf lesson reschedule require:
- 24 hours or more notice – reschedule date or time.
- Less than 24 hours, as well as a no-show and late arrival – a lesson lost.
- Guests are responsible for meeting at WildMex Punta Mita at the agreed time to go back to their original meeting point at Sayulita.
- If you’re not on time at the agreed time or location, it will be your responsibility to make your way back to Sayulita.
- If Wildmex considers it necessary to reschedule our services due to Bad Weather Conditions, you can;
- Choose a different time on the same day.
- Choose a different day.
- 70% refund.
In the rare case WildMex, with 20+ years of experience, has to cancel your activity due to precluding Weather Conditions you will get:
Note: Our Staff is paid "per event", we try to schedule them as far in advance as possible so that our guests can get the quality service they deserve and our staff can plan their lives. Our Cancellation policy is intended to honor our staff's time and effort, and to help us provide a well-planned and memorable experience for our guests.